Terms and conditions
As a business customer with a valid VAT number, you can log in and order our RAWBITE products. It is free to register. Upon registration, you will receive a username and password as well as a price list. You then place an order at https://rawbite-b2b.com/
It is your responsibility to update your contact information in your user profile so all information is valid.
You can delete your user at any time from the website.
2. Data protection
- In accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, we collect and process personal data for the execution of an order and when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. Deletion of the customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending us a message. We store and use the data provided for the purpose of processing the order. After complete processing of the order or deletion of the customer account, the data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after expiry of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of the data or we have reserved the right to legally permitted further use of the data.
- In order to process your order, we work together with service providers who support us in the whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transferred to these service providers in accordance with the following information. For example, the personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the scope of payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
- If you register for our email newsletter, we will regularly send you information. By registering, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When you register for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by your Internet service provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your email address at a later date. The data collected by us when you register for the newsletter is used exclusively for the purpose of addressing you in an advertising manner by way of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided for this purpose in the newsletter or by sending a corresponding message to the responsible person named at the beginning. After unsubscribing, your email address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data in a way that goes beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
3. Terms of Delivery
Shipping costs DKK 50.
We offer free shipping on orders with min.:
Display Boxes: Free shipping when purchasing 216 bars a 50 gram (=2 TC* with 9 boxes of 12 bars a 50 gram)
Snackboxes: Free shipping when purchasing 360 bars a 15 gram (= 2 TC* with 4 boxes of 45 bars a 15 gram)
- We ship with parcel services.
- We ship twice a week
- Delivery time approx. 3-5 day
Free pick up: You are also welcome to pick up your order at our office Brudelysvej 23, 2880 Bagsværd. The office is placed on the 1st floor. Please bring your order confirmation. If you have issues finding it, please contact us on +45 28 92 06 07. Your order will usually be ready for pick up with 2-3 days. You will receive a pick up confirmation.
*TC = Transportation Case contains 9 boxes a 12 bars (in total 108 bars)
4. Terms of Payment
Payment via invoice.
First order prepayment following orders 20 days net.